Saturday, February 25, 2012

Work Sample done yet?

No way...so far to go, plus all the other homework and here I sit on facebook and doing my blog....

Well health wise, how am I doing?  yesterday I took too much medication.  Today I have been right on track with medication and my eating.  I think I waited a little long for my dinner, but that is just how the day went.  I did have a couple drinks with vodka (diet lemonade and then mixed in my orange drink from the program)....but havent given into all the party food here for Hailey and her friends.

Stress level is a little high, even with anti anxiety meds....but i am working on it.

I think after this weekend and I get through all the lessons I am teaching on Mondayand then all the assignments due on Tuesday, life will get a little easier...at least the school work won't be quite as stressful.  although then i have that assignment due in a class that I just can't seem to get, but the work sample will be done and turned in!

Better get a little homework done before I go to bed, so much to do, I don't even know where to start:)

I did set a goal that I can't weigh in until next Friday or Saturday so that I don't get disappointed if i am not losing 3-4 pounds a day!  I need to be realistic and shoot for that in a week, which is still an amzing amount...but looking daily was getting me down.   I am so close to being under 190 for the first time since last year and probably was a year before that that I was there, so I don't want to miss the first day of getting there, but I need to keep motivated and it will be just as exciting on Friday of next week as it would be if I hit it on Wednesday and checked in then, but then I won't be disappointed if I step on the scale before that and haven't gotten there yet.  I am sure I will be there by Friday, although I need to control my stress level better. We all know that stress can result in pounds not coming off....

No comments:

Post a Comment