Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gonna try again...

Trying to just eat healthy isn't working either...so I am going back to the original program, hopefully, tomorrow.  I will decide for sure when I get up...if its another bad fibromyalgia day, I may wait until I get my pain meds refilled so I can manage pain while I go through the tough first days while my body adjusts and gets into its fat burning stage.

So prayers and encouragement that I would actually stick with it this time and that I could finally get on my way to being healthy and being able to cut back on some of these meds, especially, the pain medication!  So many of them cause weight gain, so i hope as I get in better shape and improve my healthy, I can at least cut back on those!

I am going to try just taking it a day at a time and try not to look at the big picture and how long this will take.  Obviously it will take longer if i keep going off, so I will do my best to stick with it...and I will try to depend on my health coach more!

No comments:

Post a Comment