Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Honesty isn't always easy...

so that "little" mess up last Thursday...turned into a 6 pound weight gain!  So very frustrating....I am not sure what it is that keeps getting me off track.  I can make up little excuses every time, but it must be something on a deeper level.

I've decided it is not good for me to keep starting and restarting this eating program I am on...so I am taking a few weeks to just try healthy eating on my own (and to be honest, I've never been successful at this, the weight comes off too slow and I am not good at counting calories).  But I need to try something else.  While i am doing this, I am going to read a chapter in my book from my getting healthy program about stress to see if I can find anything in there that will help.  I am also going to carve out a few minutes each day just to meditate on why I want to lose weight and get healthy and what is at stake AND try to figure out what is holding me back from accomplishing it....if anyone has ideas, I am listening:)

Right now, I am  just so frustrated with myself and my weakness and lack of willpower...

And, honestly, being out of pain medication for my fibromyalgia doesn't help because then I am fighting pain and the food craving that come with that pain.  I know it is my fault I ran out early...that is yet another area where my willpower is greatly lacking.  Shouldn't it be better to only take the edge off the pain throughout the month than to get rid of it for 3 weeks and then have one week with nothing to help?

Despite all my frustration right now, I am trying hard not to give up!  And, honestly, valentines day sucks being single...I think I am finally about to the point of being ready for a date!  honestly, if you know someone that might be fun to spend an evening with, let meknow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment