Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Energy!

Good thing my energy is back!  I didn't sleep at all last night worrying about all my assignments that I have due this coming week and the work load over the weekend, so i thought this was going to be such a long difficult day....but I pretty much breezed right through it, not near as exhausted as the last two days! 

I had a good morning teaching, then I worked all afternoon and got that caught up so i can focus on my school work the next couple of days...hopefully I can get most of it done tomorrow afternoon and Friday so i can enjoy Hailey's last tournament without taking any extra work with me!  I want to enjoy my time there! 

I stayed on my eating plan easily today and realized how nice its been not to have to worry about meals the last few days when life has been so crazy!  I just prepare one meal with lean meat and veggies...pretty simple!  the rest of the meals are all ready with minimal effort...perfect!

Now, hopefully, off to a great night sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment