Monday, February 6, 2012

Finally....

Yay, yay, yay...finally lost two more pounds!  I really think it was the stress of last week that had me stuck...the weekend wasn't nearly as stressful and I lost two pounds as of this morning (since I weighed in yesterday).  I am now down 14 pounds total...

I knew if I just stuck with it and kept going it would happen, but it was so hard to do...especially with so many temptations yesterday!  I am so glad I didn't give in...

Now to continue working on keeping my stress level down.  I know I can't control most of what is leading to my stress, so i really just need to work on my reaction to stress.  So for now, it is just to build in the habits I've mentioned before..."Jesus take the wheel...", short prayer, and a few deep breaths...then if that doesn't work, its ok to take an anti anxiety pill for now.  Tonight I got so overwhelmed with tax stuff needing done and and assignment due tomorrow at noon.  I had to rush off to watch Hailey's basketball game and it was adding to my stress.  but, what a difference when i got there and let go of the stress from home.  I just focused on enjoying watching her game and I had such a great time.  She was so fun to watch!  I came home with a new focus and was able to get some of my work done.  The assignment isn't done, hopefully I will get it done in the morning...but I've got to hit the hay...lack of sleep can stop weight loss too!  night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment