Tuesday, February 21, 2012

short and sweet...

Just checking in to say that I did great today.  I ate all the right things, drank lots of water and even did a few situps and leg lifts!

And also to ask for prayer for the kids and I this coming week....so many big assignments are coming due and one of them I am really struggling with the concepts on it.  If you could pray for me to have large enough chunks of time to get through all these big assignments that are due on Tuesday and be able to limit my stress level i would appreciate it.  The kids have all struggled with my stress level at one point or another this term and I am really trying to keep it from affecting them, but I know it will this week when my time is going to be so limited and I want to give them all the attention and time that they need...just knowing people are praying for us this would would be really helpful!

thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment