Saturday, February 4, 2012

short and sweet...

I have continued to stay the course, but I am getting discouraged.  My weight has hovered around the same weight for several days now.  I know that as long as I am staying the same or losing bits here and there, I will see it drop, but it is frustrating to be staying on the program without results.  I think it is just more pronounced because of the rapid loss at first. 

Well I am hoping to add some exercise this week (funny, don't know where that will fit in my schedule).  I hope that if I start building some muscle it will help burn calories faster.  And if I drink more water again, I was slacking on that a bit, although I did good today...hopefully I will get up and report a major weight loss.  This is what I ate today...5 meals replacements from the program and for my "lean and green" meal, I had a taco salad using turkey burger, no cheese or chips or taco shell.  so it included lettuce, spinach, salsa, the turkey burger with taco seasoning and a tiny bit of sour cream.  don't see how that should slow me down.  Maybe i should quit using a spoon of peanut butter in my evening "shake".

Who knows...it could just be all the stress saying its not time to lose?  Whatever it is, it better not last too long or I will have a hard time sticking with it ... need to reaffirm my committment to it OR have a plan for going off that won't include regaining any of the weight I've worked so hard to get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment