Saturday, February 18, 2012

why can't I stick to it?

I am feeling so frustrated with myself.  So, I figured since I couldn't stick with my program working toward weight loss and improved health, i would just try to eat healthy and add a little exercise for a while and take a break.  I can't even stick with that....

I have to wonder why I keep sabatoging my goal to improved health.  I really want to feel good and be healthy.  I was doing so well and making progress, then I just stopped and regained half of what I lost (at least it wasn't all of it)!

I am not sure where to go from here...I am afraid to try the program again because I don't want to keep going on and off of it, but it is actually easier for me to stick to that just saying I am going to eat healthy.

Ok, so I was going to start writing positives on here....I finished homework in two classes yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment