Wednesday, February 8, 2012

oops....

Well, I must confess to a little backsliding today....

The day started out pretty sore from fibromyalgia and I really just needed to stay home and rest, maybe a hot bath to soak away the pain, but of course that wasn't an option (and I need to learn to deal with that as I begin moving inot the REAL world).  So, off I went leaving home one child with a concussion and one that was sick..that was hard too.

I was also really tired to go with the pain, so I was slow moving and had a hard time getting ready on time.  I rushed out only to realize I had forgotten my snack, which meant I had to make it about 5 hours between meals.  I was so tired, sore, and distracted that I was pretty ineffective teaching today.  Luckily he didn't have me doing much of the actual teaching today.

On the way home, I barely past McDonalds without stopping (my favorite frys)!  i was proud of that, but after eating the soup from my plan, the girls had chinese food from safeway.  I started with a bite of the unbreaded chicken...which slowly escalated to all the yummy chicken that was breaded and in sauce.   that escalaated into convincing one  of the kids to break open a valentine of chocolates (yum).  so for dinner I just ate lasagna with the family instead of making a salad or a stir  fry. 

I need to keep reminding myself...this doesn't mean I blew it completely...I just need to get myself back on the program to keep losing weight.  I need to use this as a learning experience and look at the problems:  number 1--I need a plan for when I have a fibromyalgia morning , how do I get myself going and push past that pain and tiredness on those days (not really sure how at this point).  Next, I need to keep an emergency stash of the bars in my car so I don't end up without a meal like today.  It is definitly easier to stick with it when I am not missing a meal. 

I need a different plan for when I am just so exhausted from life...such as what?  Maybe have a plan for after work to take a nap or read a fun book to kind of revive me?

Anyway...there is my confession, now i need to get as much homework done as possible (which won't be much )  before I fall asleep...could be anytime:)

No comments:

Post a Comment