Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Positivity...

Had it pointed out I should post positive thoughts because it would breed more positiveness....so what does that leave

Positive choices I made about my health...
1.  went to bed early last night.
2.  had a healthy breakfast, morning snack and lunch...dinner too
3. began trying to figure out what is holding me back from making good choices, especially in trying to lose weight.(not that I figured anything out).
4.  If I have time, I will try to come up with a short term plan for eating bette while on my break from my program, because if today is any indicatior, I can't just say i am going to eat healthier:)
5.  I passed McDonalds without stopping after work...and I really wanted to!

Thats all the positives for this day...

No comments:

Post a Comment