Friday, February 24, 2012

too much homework...again!

I did a little better this time by taking a few very short breaks periodically throughout the day, which helped with some with the pain, but not enough.  I took too many pain meds and had to take too many anti anxiety meds.  But days like the last two days are giving me hopes that I can begin having more and more days like those days and will be able to decrease my dependence on those pain and anxiety medicines.  I am not sure if my bigger goal is to lose weight or to cut the dependence on medication...they are both tied together so much, its such a cycle, so if I cut back on one, I am sure I wil see improvement in the other. But not the frustration of dealing with this assignment.

I stayed with the plan all except a little vodka in sugar free lemondade...lol.  So a little stress relieving splurge, but I am not going to let that get me off track.  As of this morning I have lost 3 pounds!  and I want to keep going!  I am not looking forward to the homework tomorrow, but I can't wait until I get to go watch Hailey playing her games!

I am looking forward to a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment