Thursday, February 16, 2012

less positives today...

What a rough day today....I was called mean by two different kids (one of them twice).  No one would pay attention during reading groups!  I caused one boy to cry two times when he was getting in trouble!  One girl stabbed a boy with her pencil (passed that one off to the teacher).

On the positive side...one girl gave me two hugs at school today (and from a 5th grader is pretty special).   And Catlin helped with the health lesson today and I thought that went really well and the kids really enjoyed having her there!

Sent Mikayla to the doc today and she has bronchitis (even while on the Z-pack)...so she is on strong cough syrup...hoping to be better by Sunday so she can start her first day of her new job!  Yay...go Mikayla!  If she isn't better by Monday she will need chest xrays...

Hailey was able to play in her practices the last two nights so she is healing up.

I went to gallery night and got to watch all the kids do their presentations...got hugs from two kids there, most of them seemed glad to see me!  Got to watch my renters daughter do hers...she is so cute!  They all were!  It was a fun evening.  I saw people I hadn't seen in a long time, it was nice!

Then came home and finally made the decision to find Jasmine a better home.  I just really think she needs to be in a place where there aren't kids coming in and out so often and running through the house, not always knocking.  I think she needs a calmer home.  I feel guilty about not being able to do a better job with her, for watching how upset Hailey is and because I am going to miss her too...she has been such great company when the kids are gone at Bills, sometimes, that is what gets me through that...now I will just be here all alone and it will feel lonely...I will miss her so much, but I think she will be happier in a calmer home, with a regular routine.

I am signed up for a course on getting a concealed weapons permit and trying out several weapons so i can choose what I want...but it could be a couple of months until I can take that class.  I need  to find another way.  I need to have a gun here when there is not a dog and Trent isn't home with his guns..

oh, and I got an email from an instructor that I got a 4/10 on a paper...F.  she wants me to rewrite it, but the grade isn't going to change.  The problem is that it will become part of a larger paper, so it will affect that grade too...

Nothing to add on my health choices today...not really any good ones.  Now maybe I will work on that paper or cry myself to sleep...haven't decided which...

No comments:

Post a Comment