Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today was hard...

diet wise that is...things went great with all my kids today...no added stress anywhere:)

It was hard today because of many tempting foods being around.  Then when I went to Hailey's basketball tournament, I went a little long in between eating because of the time between games not being long enough for me to get out to get a salad.  It was also hard to want to stay on the plan when I haven't lost weight for several days.  I know it is normal to hit plataeus on occassion, but it is still frustrating and makes it hard to want to stck with it....

I hope to work my way through this plateau.  I need to increase my water again, combat the stress to keep the stress hormones down, trying to fidget a little more as I do homework and that kind of thing, just so I am moving more and burning more calories.  I have been sticking to the food plan, so not much to change there...I love creamy dressing on a salad and need to change that to something else...any good ideas salad dressing that is good for me, that i will still like...still a little creamy?  I would love to hear your ideas!

I have also been really, really tired making it hard to be able to do my homework or accomplish a lot.  I think some of the sleepyness is due to the anti-anxiety meds from the doc.  As my body adjusts to the medicines and as I, can hopefully, get my stress reduced (and don't need as much), I will be able to take less, so between  that, I am sure it will work out soo...

speaking of being tired...I need to hit the hay, I keep falling asleep!  nighty night:P

No comments:

Post a Comment