Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Almost...

Almost made it through today with no surprises....started off the day rushing and stressing to get homework done that I didn't have time to do before (oops, I did next weeks assignment...but that will pay off this weekend)...

Got to stop and visit my Grandpa, what a mood lifter, why don't I make more time to do things like that?  And it didn't take long, only 20 minutes and it was such a special time for me....

Forgot about a quiz in one class, but I think I did ok...I know I missed one, but could have been worse.

Poor Mikayla has more car troubles, I guess we got what we paid for in that car...wish i could help her out with it more!

Then I got home early, thinking it was a good thing because i have a lesson to prepare for tomorrow...get a call from Hailey and she was at the high school watching the girls basketball game and got hit in the head and has a concussion, trip to the urgent care.  Poor thing has a huge knot on her forhead...and a doctors note saying no school tomorrow (that part isn't bad) and no basketball until the doctor releases her.  She just hasn't had much luck this season between being sick and injuries.

About my health progress....I felt like I handled todays stresses better than I have been previously, not sure why, maybe some of the medicine from the doctor is helping me.  I got up and rode my exercise bike for 10 minutes and then walking on campus for class.  My back is killing me, but its time to get into exercising and get my body in shape along with some weight loss! 

Now to prep for my lesson and get some sleep...that is one of the next areas to work!  Sleep would probably help reduce stress and help weight loss...maybe even make this headache go away.  Oh that is one other thing, normally I would grab the pain pills for the headache and my hip/back pain.  I took some earlier in the day, but I didn't take more this evening....progress is being made !!!  yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment