Thursday, February 23, 2012

wow...is all I have to say...

I can't believe the amount of energy I have today and what a great mood I have been in all day...I haven't felt this good in a long time! 

Yesterday, I took less pain meds that normal...what a great feeling to be able to do that even when they are available!  Today I had a little more pain, but I stuck with the maximum amount without going over and even went on a walk anyway.  It may be slow progress to my ultimate health goals, but I am slowly getting there, reducing reliance on medications and reducing my weight. 

Still haven't weighed in since I restarted, guess I want to see a big loss:)  I am going to try to wait until Saturday to weigh in, but the scale is calling...

Went to meeting tonight and learned more about this program and the importance of attaining better health and all the resources provided for success on this program...its awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment