Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whoo Hoo....past the 10 pound mark!

I am so excited and feeling super motivated to stick with this!  As long as I don't look at how much I have left to lose and focus on what I have accomplished so far instead, I can keep it up!

I am feeling better, more energy and ready to take on all that I have to do....

In the past I would need a nap in the afternoon, especially after working all morning and doing homework most of the time, but I made it today without that afternoon tiredness taking over!

Another stressful day of trying to fit in homework, but after tomorrow it is the weekend and I actually made fun plans with a friend.  That is a rare happening with my busy schedule, so I am really looking forward to it.  I am going to a movie, kind of a diet danger zone, because I always love the popcorn and butterfinger bites that goes with it!  I am going to pass this time and stay strong.  I am going to shop for a new outfit to celebrate the first 5 pounds and also some lavendar scent for my room to celebrate doing a better job not turning to medicine for every little ache and pain or stress.  I am motivating myself to try distraction first.  Obviously the less medicine I take the better I will feel overall!

Its going to be a great weekend...pictures to come in my new outfit!

1 comment: