Monday, January 30, 2012

I survived, but barely...

I made it through one more hellish days, but barely...I seriously wan't sure I was going to make it through this day in one piece!   I think this is what I have to look forward to for the rest of the term...about 2 months....honestly if I can hold on that long to my sanity!

Do deal with life at such an overwhelming pace every day and to have to do it alone, can just be more than I can bear today.  I even had to take several antianxiety medications just to get through the day in one piece...and I am not sure I made it anway....I honestly don't think I can handle the next two months of this .  People tell me how strong I am, but I think I have reached my limit today!

Even after God intervened and saved me from the broken washer, after my prayer begging for help, he blessed my socks off by answering my request.  I still feel like I can't take even one more day like this.  I am so overwhelmed....I can't pull myself together enought to do any homeowrk and I have several things due first thing on Wednesday, errands and then class all day tomorrow, so I have to do it today...but I can't even breath with anxiety overtaking me.

Some of you read these blogs to watch my weight loss progress...sorry I am off topic today.  I stayed on the plan...I don't know how, but I didn't weigh myselft today ... did where a size smaller pants though.  I guess you know when an eating healthy program is working, I really havne't had to think about it much today...just made sure to get the proper meals in and a healthy roasted turkey breast and green beans for dinner....and for anyone who wondered...I am very good at making gravy (it was for the kids, but I did taste it and it was good).

have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment