Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hit and miss...

The weekend has been hit and miss for success on sticking with my health goals, but I will be back at it all the way tomorrow.  I am going to keep making progress this time.  The last few days have been busy with birthday festivities for my youngest (age 12) and finishing up the big projects from the term.

I think I am about done with homework.  I have one more assignment...due next Sunday and I think that is about it, yay!

My fibromyalgia is really kicking my butt this weekend too...way more than normal, not sure what that is all about, but I really hope this flare up doesn't last long.  I really need to get in better shape for full time student teaching and hope for less flare ups:(

2 comments:

  1. Reading your blog is like having my own thoughts put down on paper...I'm here for support and a work out buddy when you need one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. since your post shows you as unknown...who is this?

    ReplyDelete